Inspired by over 30 years of scientific innovation, The Light Cream is a refreshing, weightless emulsion that harnesses the power of our proprietary TFC8® technology to help keep the skin deeply moisturized while targeting the root cause of overactive sebum, for shine-free skin. This formula is created specially for warm, humid or congested urban environments, it absorbs rapidly into the skin for a beautifully balanced glow. It helps correct irritation for reduced redness and a refreshed skin tone.
Features & Benefits
- Balances sebum levels for immediate and long-term shine-control.
- Refreshes and hydrates while strengthening the skin barrier.
- Reduces the appearance of pores, for smoother-looking skin.
- Protects against environmental aggressors which can trigger excess oil production.
- Prevents water loss for a plump, supple complexion.
- Calms redness and reduces irritation for healthier-looking skin.
- Combats the signs of aging, while improving elasticity, tone, and texture.
- Maintains a matte finish in humid or congested, urban environments.
How to use
In upward, sweeping motions, smooth The Light Cream over the face, neck and décolleté. Apply on clean, dry skin as desired.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Maris Aqua/Sea Water/Eau de Mer, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Propanediol, Glyceryl Glucoside, Ethylhexyl Polyhydroxystearate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Squalane, Lecithin, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Maltodextrin, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Extract, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Phragmites Communis Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alanyl Glutamine, Arginine, Oligopeptide-177, Phenylalanine, Potassium Sorbate, Sisymbrium Irio Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside.