This superior foundation by Hourglass employs advanced technology to promote the appearance of a smoother, firmer and more youthful complexion. Fortified with Hourglass Hyaluronic Complex, Illusion plumps fine lines and wrinkles, tightens the appearance of sagging skin, and delivers an unbelievably luminous glow. UVA/UVB SPF 15 helps protect skin from the sun.
Features & Benefits
- A supremely hydrating and firming foundation with a luminous finish that evens out skin tone, softens imperfections and boosts moisture levels in the skin.
- Hourglass Hyaluronic Complex, powered by an advanced form of hyaluronic acid, plumps and tightens skin while filling in deep wrinkles.
- Pearlescent pigments infuse the complexion with a luminous glow.
- The whipped creamy texture offers medium-to-full coverage.
- Broad spectrum SPF 15 sun protection.
How to use
Apply Illusion to face using an Hourglass Foundation Brush or fingertips. Distribute the product evenly and gently blend into the skin using light, feathery strokes in an upward and outward motion. For best results, prep complexion with Hourglass Primer.
Size: 1.0fl oz / 30ml
Water/aqua, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, titanium dioxide, ethylhexyl salicylate, ethylhexyl palmitate, calcium carbonate, glycerine, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, glyceryl dibehenate, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, dimethicone, polyethylacrylate, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, tribehenin, alumina, butylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl behenate, gossypium herbaceum, hexylene glycol, lycium barbarum fruit extract, magnesium sulphate, mica, peg-10 dimethicone, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, potassium sorbate, propylene carbonate, quartz, quaternium-90 bentonite, silica, silica dimethyl silylate, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium hyaluronate, stearic acid, triethoxycaprylylsilane. May contain (+/-): aluminium hydroxide (ci 77002), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891).