The Expert Mascara has a weightless, rich pitch black formula that's buildable and leaves lashes their fullest and while being soft to the touch even after multiple applications. It is formulated with Japanese camelia oil to fortify lashes and make them more elastic and resilient. The exclusive two-sided brush was designed to mirror Kevyn Aucoin's unique 'sweeping' mascara technique of lashes outward and upward. The arched topside is perfect for thickening and separating, while the defined underside lifts and lengthens for a full, faux lash look.
The two sided brush technique of outward & upward: Concentrating mascara at the base of the lash root, then sweeping outward and upward creates a thicker lash look with the ends separated and the base well defined.
Place The Eye Lash Curler as close to the base of the lashes as you can get, squeeze tightly for a few seconds, release and then walk the curler out along the length of the lashes, squeezing as you go.
- Do not pump air into the mascara tube which dries out the product sooner.
- Try twirling it around instead.
- Wipe brush with a tissue to remove any dried mascara or excess.
- Using the arched topside of the brush, deposit mascara by rubbing the wand first from side to side, then brush outward to thicken and separate.
- Rotate brush to the defined underside side and shimmy across lashes to lift and lengthen
0.18 oz / 5 g
Aqua / Water / Eau, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyethylene, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa Bran Cera/Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Bran Wax, Polybutene, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Aminomethyl Propanol, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499).